Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Moving Blogs!



That's right Friends, I will now be blogging from a new address on the internets. My new blog is called Fortune Favours the Thrifty  and I would love for you to come and visit me at my new home. A similar vibe to Curbside but without the cringe inducing 'Style' bit (and a whole lot prettier). With a new address and a new 'do' I'm feeling ready to post my backside off so it would be ever so lovely if you would stop by and share my thrift adventures.

AND.......just to get the follower ball rolling (because let's face it, we all feel good when we see lot's of peeps are reading) I will be hosting a very special giveaway on Wednesday so tune in and get ready to hit that follow button!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new home. I will be hopping over to visit you at your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm moving in with you. You were never happy with the 'style' thing. I remember you said once.

    Anyway, orf I go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails